Tuesday, February 23, 2010

abbie's holiday program

Abbie is preschool for the first time this year and she ADORES it.  Every morning when I get Lane up for school she asks if she can go to.  She absolutely can't wait until it is her turn.  Her teachers had practiced for months for their show and it was so cool.  All these amazing little people singing and signing completely took my breath away. 

Our girl continued to holler at "Gi Gi" and "Mama" and wave and say hello.  She was (as usual) a funny girl.

The best preschool teacher ever (who happens to be my best friend since the 5th grade!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those little singing programs. Kids are always so cute.

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks