Friday, June 20, 2008

stubborn leaf

My friend Jan came for a visit last week and she brought me this little tree. She told me that it was the stubborn leaf. I immediatly thought of Koley. She said no that it made her think of me.

This little tree has a ton of meaning. It represents the last leaf that refuses to let go and hangs on. It represents hope and friendship and a love that doesn't give up. It obviously brought tears to my eyes. I have him on my desk where I see him everyday. I love it. It is truly one of the most thoughtful gifts that anyone has ever given me!

3 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

It's hard to tell, but is it made of wire, ceramic or what?

Completely unique, I'd never of thought of something like that.

We are the Ferrari's said...

That's awesome Erin. :) What a neat gift! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.